Popular West High School official moved
Puglisi will start his new job as assistant principal at Memorial High School on Jan. 2, Ryan said. Puglisi swaps jobs with Marianne Wood, the assistant principal at Memorial. She has been at Memorial for nine years.
McMillan said he has collected 500 signatures on a petition that calls Puglisi's transfer unfair and immoral and demands that he remain at West. Ryan said the school district administration has invited the students to meet with them on Monday.
"We've been a team for almost a decade and work well together," he said, adding that such a tenure is rare. But Adamakos said he is confident that Puglisi will be able to pick up where Wood left off.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Kuster, Shea-Porter split on vote to arm Syrian rebels - 0
- Man arrested in White Park stabbing in Concord - 0
- Motorcyclist in serious condition at Maine hospital following crash on Route 125 in Rochester - 0
- Rochester 10-year-old, grandmother escape fire in home with no smoke detectors - 0
- Two arrested, car and cash seized in SWAT raid, drug bust at South Mammoth Road home in Manchester - 0
- Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too - 3
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Modified tour is shortened - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Pats wary of veteran playmaker Woodson - 0
- College Football: Expect offense when Richmond, UNH meet - 0
Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too