Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Bail set at $2,000 for man accused of $1,950 check forgery
A probable cause hearing was set for Jan. 2.
Brown has six active cases
Police prosecutor Sgt. Stephen Reardon Thursday asked a Circuit Court-Manchester District Division judge to set $15,000 cash/surety bail for Javon Brown, 20, whose address is listed as the homeless shelter.
A case status hearing was scheduled for Feb. 5, 2014.
Tammy Muir, 31, of 280 Conant St., pleaded guilty Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to three simple assault charges that allege she assaulted her partner.
Theft charged as misdemeanor
Police said a Bedford woman went into Home Depot, 129 March Ave., Wednesday afternoon and, after removing the tags, put almost $280 worth of merchandise into her purse and left the store without paying.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 25
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483