Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Bail set at $2,000 for man accused of $1,950 check forgery
A probable cause hearing was set for Jan. 2.
Brown has six active cases
Police prosecutor Sgt. Stephen Reardon Thursday asked a Circuit Court-Manchester District Division judge to set $15,000 cash/surety bail for Javon Brown, 20, whose address is listed as the homeless shelter.
A case status hearing was scheduled for Feb. 5, 2014.
Tammy Muir, 31, of 280 Conant St., pleaded guilty Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to three simple assault charges that allege she assaulted her partner.
Theft charged as misdemeanor
Police said a Bedford woman went into Home Depot, 129 March Ave., Wednesday afternoon and, after removing the tags, put almost $280 worth of merchandise into her purse and left the store without paying.
READER COMMENTS: 10
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- These all-natural candles can double as massage oil - 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 22
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 7
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483