Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Bail set at $2,000 for man accused of $1,950 check forgery
A probable cause hearing was set for Jan. 2.
Brown has six active cases
Police prosecutor Sgt. Stephen Reardon Thursday asked a Circuit Court-Manchester District Division judge to set $15,000 cash/surety bail for Javon Brown, 20, whose address is listed as the homeless shelter.
A case status hearing was scheduled for Feb. 5, 2014.
Tammy Muir, 31, of 280 Conant St., pleaded guilty Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to three simple assault charges that allege she assaulted her partner.
Theft charged as misdemeanor
Police said a Bedford woman went into Home Depot, 129 March Ave., Wednesday afternoon and, after removing the tags, put almost $280 worth of merchandise into her purse and left the store without paying.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Judge increases bail to $100,000 cash for Dover teen accused of starting fire Tuesday night - 0
- Manchester man accused of robbery at knifepoint - 0
- Sunapee man apologizes for deaths of Vermont couple - 0
- Hudson woman arrested in meth lab case - 0
- Candia police investigating possible pitbull fighting - 0
- Man shot by Nashua police says he was acting in self defense - 1
- Diocese issues narrative regarding investigation of monsignor - 0
- Bishops' statements on sentencing of Rev. Msgr. Arsenault - 0
- Man arrested after two men robbed on Canal Street - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UNH library halts book disposal after complaints - 0
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Valenti Modified race was top shelf - 0
- Manchester school official points to 7 weapons cases not brought to conduct committee - 0
- Edie Loeb Tomasko dies, leaves UpReach Therapeutic Riding Center legacy - 0
- Witt named UNH women’s hockey coach - 0
- Ian Clark's High School Lacrosse: Bedford boys remains focused on third title - 0
- Fisher Cats steal home, beat New Britain - 0
- Executive Council vote: Centralized immunization registry becoming a reality - 0
- Littleton music store still playing the right notes - 0
New Hampshire Club Notes
Younger of two brothers convicted of murdering parents quietly released after 18 years in prison
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917