Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot
James Paul, 33, of 32A Route 101A, Amherst, has been charged with attempted unauthorized use of a propelled vehicle.
According to Lt. Denis Linehan, authorities responded around noon to the parking lot across the street from Southern New Hampshire Medical Center for a man pointing a gun at another individual.
Linehan said police were able to locate both men involved and were told that Paul allegedly tried to steal the idling, vacant car.
"It appears that the individual with the firearm acted appropriately, as he felt that he was being threatened by this other individual," said Linehan. "We are glad that nobody was injured."
The handgun was never discharged, and no one was injured in the incident, according to Linehan.
Police said they are still trying to determine why the vehicle was running but not occupied. He was unsure whether an automatic car starter had been activated from the hospital.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dover police say cyberstalking victim who committed suicide faced other 'stressors' - 0
- Berlin doctor enters settlement agreement for improperly prescribing drugs - 0
- Londonderry police chief probing online 'CopBlock' allegations - 1
- Exeter man charged in two 2013 burglaries - 0
- Investigators ask public for help with Hernandez case - 3
- Merrimack man arrested in sexual assaults of juvenile - 0
- Police say boy, 6, found in getaway car - 1
- Keene man charged with June Central Square 'chalking' assault - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Insanity: Obamacare and the rule of law - 1
- Charles Arlinghaus: NH's counterweight to a strong central government - 0
- Tom Woodlock All-Stars primed for success in Babe Ruth tournament - 0
- Manchester waives right to buy Millyard building - 0
- Police search for missing Stratford woman - 0
- Blue Jays cool off Red Sox - 0
- Passers-by, including two active-duty Army soldiers, help rescue mom, daughter in I-93 rollover - 0
- Manchester panel OKs new academic standards, despite Common Core criticism - 0
Passers-by, including two active-duty Army soldiers, help rescue mom, daughter in I-93 rollover
U.S. appeals courts issue conflicting rulings on Obamacare exchange subsidies such as NH's
Insanity: Obamacare and the rule of law
- Total Votes: 917