Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot
James Paul, 33, of 32A Route 101A, Amherst, has been charged with attempted unauthorized use of a propelled vehicle.
According to Lt. Denis Linehan, authorities responded around noon to the parking lot across the street from Southern New Hampshire Medical Center for a man pointing a gun at another individual.
Linehan said police were able to locate both men involved and were told that Paul allegedly tried to steal the idling, vacant car.
"It appears that the individual with the firearm acted appropriately, as he felt that he was being threatened by this other individual," said Linehan. "We are glad that nobody was injured."
The handgun was never discharged, and no one was injured in the incident, according to Linehan.
Police said they are still trying to determine why the vehicle was running but not occupied. He was unsure whether an automatic car starter had been activated from the hospital.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 25
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483