Portsmouth's Memorial Bridge named one of Top 10 bridges of 2013
Roads and Bridges magazine named the Memorial Bridge one of the Top 10 Bridges of 2013 in North America based on project challenges, impact to the region and scope of the work.
The project team was honored at a Dec. 11 awards ceremony in Framingham, Mass., which included the New Hampshire and Maine departments of transportation, Archer Western Contractors and HNTB Corp.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Franklin man and woman arraigned for attempted prostitution of minor - 0
- Rymes is ready to roll following Fred Fuller purchase - 0
- Police investigating death of 3-year-old girl in Nashua - 5
- Police say hit-and-run driver was observed tossing beer cans from car - 0
- City championship on the line Thanksgiving Day - 0
- Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket - 6
- On being American: A point for reflection - 2
- Charles Arlinghaus: 'Tis the season for budget games and gimmicks - 0
- Rymes takes over for Fuller, deliveries start Wednesday - 1
Manchester school exec contract squeaks by
Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass.
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
On being American: A point for reflection