Monadnock church's nativity goes live despite snowstorm
Other church youth played angels, Roman soldiers and the holy family.
"It started out primarily as an activity for the teens, and there are still a lot of them involved in it," Peragallo said, though now several adults are involved as well. "It tends to grow a little bit each year."
Peragallo said turnout is usually larger, and the winter storm had its effect on attendance, however, 30 minutes into the event the church hall was full and bustling with church members serving up hot soup to people who had gone through the tour so far.
"I thought it was great. I really did. And I just think the message brought glory to God, and that's what I think what they tried to convey. The whole message is about salvation," Adams said. "I just hope people received it well and come back again next year."
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Charles M. Arlinghaus: I'm with Washington Post on school choice - 0
- Thomas Sowell : Where liberalism creates $1.5 million starter homes - 0
- Another View -- Gilles Bissonnette: Why we sued to overturn NH's education tax credit - 5
- David Harsanyi: No, the right doesn’t want you to get sick and die - 0
- Jonah Goldberg: Obama’s lame sock hop with Putin - 2
- Your Turn, NH -- Suraj K. Budathoki: I am at last happy, for I am at last an American - 1
- Deroy Murdock: How red tape slows one life-saving drug's path to market - 0
- Another View - Ahad Fazelat: How Medicare reimbursement numbers are misleading - 2
- Charles Krauthammer: The zealots win again - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Candia teen faces more counts in connection with burglary - 0
- Suspect arrested, loot recovered 10 minutes after Derry bank robbery - 0
- Ellsbury propels Yanks over Sox - 0
- Bruins shut out Wings - 0
- Phaneuf leads Derryfield laxers past Pelham - 0
- High School Volleyball results - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Teen recruited juvenile for burglaries - 0
- Cell phones, speakers stolen in separate incidents - 0
- House committee opposes bill to keep mental health records out of federal gun checks - 0
Younger of two brothers convicted of murdering parents quietly released after 18 years in prison
High School Volleyball results
Bruins shut out Wings
Shaheen touts land conservation fund
Prepare to pay more to park in Manchester
Secret arrests? Not if we can help it
Latest Groton wind farm fight: Snow plowing