Monadnock church's nativity goes live despite snowstorm
Other church youth played angels, Roman soldiers and the holy family.
"It started out primarily as an activity for the teens, and there are still a lot of them involved in it," Peragallo said, though now several adults are involved as well. "It tends to grow a little bit each year."
Peragallo said turnout is usually larger, and the winter storm had its effect on attendance, however, 30 minutes into the event the church hall was full and bustling with church members serving up hot soup to people who had gone through the tour so far.
"I thought it was great. I really did. And I just think the message brought glory to God, and that's what I think what they tried to convey. The whole message is about salvation," Adams said. "I just hope people received it well and come back again next year."
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 'Cadillac' health tax costs draw big worry - 13
- Wastewater lagoon blamed for Exit 4 odor - 0
- Author and poet Maya Angelou dies at 86 - 0
- After controversy, retired NH superior court judge fights for kudos - 4
- Road to be closed for fallen Brentwood officer's procession - 0
- Brentwood Officer Arkell's death adds fresh pain to somber law enforcement memorial ceremony - 1
- Conference participants take on climate change planning - 1
- NH agencies see growing needs for seniors - 1
- Nashua to combat substance abuse with knowledge at forum - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portland takes first of two from NH Fisher Cats Saturday - 0
- Readers' Choice winners say public vote is meaningful - 0
- Amherst mini-golf course is readers' top choice - 0
- Twins Smoke Shop focuses on good cigars, happy clients - 0
- 'Backstage' NASCAR passes are fans' delight in Loudon - 0
- Motorcyclist killed, passenger injured when hit by car in Manchester accident - 0
- Bicyclist injured when hit by car in Hudson - 0
- Police hope for driving dream, but prepared for driving nightmare in Loudon - 0
- Police investigate serious accident in Manchester - 0
New Hampshire events starting on July 13
Alewives and leeches; fireworks in the rain
VA woes across the country led NH to reforms
With the NASCAR fans, Jr.'s The Man
The U.S. is a beacon still
Bicyclist injured when hit by car in Hudson