Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Seabrook driver indicted in September Hampton bicycle deaths
Prosecutors said in the new indictments that Hess was under the influence of Fentanyl, Klonopin, Percocet and Benzodiazepines while she was behind the wheel of her friend’s 2002 Honda.
Hess was driving southbound along Route 1A around 8:30 a.m. when she veered the car over the double yellow line crashing into a group of bicyclists, according to prosecutors.
Two other cyclists, Uwe Uhmeyer, 60, and Margo Heigh, 54, also of Massachusetts, were also injured.
The crash happened hours after Hess had been stopped by police on the same road and ticketed for speeding and driving without a license.
Cindy Sheppard, who allegedly supplied her with the Fentanyl, has also been charged in the case.
She is facing a variety of charges for allegedly selling drugs from her home roughly two-and-a-half months before the crash.
Hampton police said Sheppard had 7.3 grams of heroin in her home, along with four ounces of cocaine and small quantities of crack cocaine, oxycodone, diazepam, methylone and marijuana.Sheppard is asking a judge to throw out all evidence seized from her home in that case, claiming that a pair of search warrants used to raid her home failed to cite any evidence of her dealing drugs.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Police say woman broke into Hollis home and took pictures - 0
- Addiction treatment doctor gets restricted license - 0
- Newmarket man charged with sex assault of 12-year-old girl - 0
- Wife charged with stabbing husband during argument - 0
- Imprisoned pair could add to their already lengthy sentences if found guilty of assault - 0
- Judge nixes house arrest for man convicted in Ponzi scheme - 0
- Raymond man faces possession of child porn charges - 0
- Man failed to note conviction on gun permit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer Preview: Talent to boot - 0
- Last call at home for Fisher Cats tonight - 0
- Jessica Goldman was on the move - 0
- Band camp gets Memorial musicians in rhythm a week early - 0
- Drew Cline: Small sleights of hand in Republican primaries around NH - 0
- Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you - 0
- Portman's good point: A leadership deficit all around - 0
- Scott and Genevieve Kelley - 0
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Shaheen takes on illegal immigration - 0
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917