Aviation Museum to present film of WWII Air Force vets
LONDONDERRY — The Aviation Museum of New Hampshire will host a special presentation next month of the Smithsonian film "The Eighth Air Force — Start Engines ... Plus 50 Years."
In the film, which features vintage footage and interviews with World War II veterans of the Eighth Air Force, "survivors tell their true stories of aerial combat and the many dangers they faced," according to a release from the museum.
The video begins at 11 a.m. on Tuesday, Jan. 11, 2014, at the museum at 27 Navigator Road.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.