Consultant report on UNH Manchester issues almost done
In its work scope, Huron noted "issues on campus between the faculty and the new dean."
It said university President Mark Huddleston and Provost Lisa MacFarlane had spent time with the Manchester faculty and staff "to support the new dean's leadership, and are now intervening formally, expressing continued support for the dean in the context of engaging Huron to help, and making clear that the future of the Manchester campus depends upon everyone coming together around a solid, fact-based plan."
The university agreed to pay Huron between $125,000 and $175,000, as well as expenses, which could run as much as 18 percent of the contracted amount. A formal marketing study may be required, and if so an additional work scope would be developed, Huron wrote.
The advisory committee comprises:
. Mark Rubinstein, university vice president of student and academic services
. Todd DeMitchell, chairman of the university education department
. Doreen Palmer, associate registrar at the Manchester campus
. Kathy Braun, director of administration and finance services at the Manchester campus
. P.T. Vasudevan, UNH senior vice provost of academic affairs
. Ted Kirkpatrick, UNH associate dean and director of JusticeWorks
. Ryan Pitts, alumnus
. Frank Wells, corporate representative and senior vice president at Hoyle, Tanner and Associates.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UNH Law named a top 100 law school in magazine’s rankings - 0
- Loeb School spring classes offer career-change chance - 0
- 'Mathletes' chosen to represent NH in national competition - 1
- Pembroke Academy wants to help at-risk students - 0
- From Russia, with love of numbers at Nashua school - 0
- Great Bay Community College 'boot camp' trains students in precision manufacturing - 0
- Cyber defense competition coming to University of New Hampshire - 0
- Dartmouth College mourns sudden death of student - 0
- Ham radio introduction and class - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Excess school money may target crowded classes in Manchester - 0
- Nashua board members apologize for signingCommon Core letter - 0
- Sen. Shaheen participates in all-night climate change ‘talkathon’ - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs' Derek Forbort in the right place at the right time - 0
- Educators, advocates speak to new standards for use of force - 0
- Two Manchester health clinics working on merger plan - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
- VFW still eyeing old Crown Hill fire station in Nashua for new home - 0
Allenstown rejects town and school budgets
Crowley elected in Northfield
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'