Littleton Food Co-op partnering with Toys for Tots
LITTLETON - The Littleton Food Co-op is partnering this month with local U.S. Marines to benefit the Toys for Tots effort.
As a partner, Toys for Tots will receive all donations collected in the checkout canisters throughout the month as well as a dollar for every hand-tossed pizza sold on Pizza Fridays. In addition, the co-op will be a collection point for toys.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.