Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
School cafeteria head arrested for 'inappropriately' messaging minor
William Geffe, 40, of Hollis, an employee of Café Services, a food service management company based in Londonderry, was arrested at his home on Nov. 30 by New Ipswich and Hollis police. According to Lt. Sean Cavanaugh of the New Ipswich Police Department, Geffe repeatedly contacted a 15-year-old girl at Mascenic Regional High School via Facebook and Google email.
But police are asking the public to report any other instances where Geffe may have made inappropriate contact with a minor.
Matheson said that Geffe underwent a thorough background check and his references were checked prior to being hired.
The charge against Geffe will now be sent to Hillsborough County Superior Court for possible indictment by a grand jury.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- Rochester shooting investigated - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
- Sen. Ayotte vows to fight on after her military sex assault bill passes - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus
Dover man found not guilty of sex assault but convicted of drugging three women in Portsmouth