Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Bow man robbed at gunpoint near YMCA
The man said he was approached by two men he estimated were 18 or 19 years old, medium build, wearing black jackets and dark pants, clean shaven. One man had a mole in his left chin area. No height estimates were given.
Cash, GPS unit taken
The men, who work for Richland Distribution in Brockton, Mass., were at the restaurant making a delivery, and when they returned to their truck, they discovered a black bag, containing cash picked up on previous deliveries, was missing, as were A GPS unit and a set of house keys.
Manchester police are investigating whether a truck involved in a hit and run in the alley near Auburn and Beech streets about 7:15 Sunday night may also be a getaway vehicle.
Police later learned a vehicle matching that description had left the area of 351 Auburn St., shortly before the alley accident. A wallet had been stolen from the Auburn Street residence.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Man charged with robbing Rochester bank while wearing zebra-print dress is arraigned - 0
- Judge hikes bail in sex assault, child porn case - 0
- Judge declines to order mistrial in Derry sex assault case - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Police say homeless man stole car, struck pedestrian - 0
- Police investigating pizza store burglary in Plaistow - 0
- Salem police searching for Dunkin Donuts robber who wore Obama Halloween mask - 2
- Information sought in Keene hair salon burglary attempt - 0
- Two men arrested in Nashua armed robbery - 0
- Elderly Dover woman victim of paving scam, police say - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Maine nurse defies state Ebola quarantine, leaves home - 5
- Two more Keene State College students charged in riots - 1
- 2-alarm Manchester fire displaces 10 - 0
- Commodore Nutt takes D.C. by storm - 1
- School's out for voters - 2
- Kuster's abortion lies: Claims against Garcia are untrue - 21
- Senate battle attracts 17,000 TV ads in NH - 2
- Jonathan E. Benedict - 1
- Drew Cline: GOP missed opportunities could mean trouble on Tuesday - 4
Trump fired up over NH mailer
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483