Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Three boys accused of vandalizing Lakes Region Boys and Girls Club
Police Captain William Clary said the boys, ages 14, 15 and 16, were released to their parents and will be prosecuted in the juvenile division of the Circuit Court.
Other damage was caused by food items being thrown around inside the building.
Clary said evidence left behind led to the trio who were not club members of the club, but could have benefitted from membership.
He said the afterschool program will operate for the time being at the middle school, but parents who counted on the before school program are out of luck.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police searching for person stealing from cars in Manchester - 1
- Innocent verdict in vehicle death of former Amherst Fire Chief - 11
- NH Guard Officer convicted of sex trafficking - 2
- MBTA sergeant facing a dozen charges after multiple arrests - 0
- Portsmouth mechanic arrested Friday on theft charges - 1
- Police: Conn. woman falsely accused KSC student of rape - 2
- Jury acquits Mont Vernon driver, who was checking text, in death of former Amherst fire chief - 7
- Two injured in Rochester crash - 0
- Rochester man arrested on drug charge - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Physician reprimanded after baby’s brain damaged in delivery - 0
- Abby Dion, 9, records a 10 in gymnastics meet - 0
- St. A skaters fall to Norwich - 0
- Monarchs lose in OT; win streak stops at 6 - 0
- College Football: Maine seniors want the coveted musket - 0
- College Hockey: Ice-making problem postpones UNH-PC - 1
- Pinkerton backfield a combination of power and speed - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: State Legion rejects Post 79’s request for senior team - 2
- Tentative deal for old Manchester police station - 4
Jury acquits Mont Vernon driver, who was checking text, in death of former Amherst fire chief
Offend someone? To jail with you!
Obama to illegals: Come out of shadows
Plaistow town planner arrested
Driver acquitted in Amherst ex-chief’s death
A kinder, gentler House Speaker?
College Football: Wildcats are CAA champs
College Hockey: Providence blanks UNH
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483