'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
MANCHESTER — A concert titled "From Bimah to Broadway," illustrating the impact of Jewish composers and Jewish music on the modern Broadway musical, will be presented at 7 p.m. Saturday at Temple Adath Yeshurun, 152 Prospect St.
The singers are Cantor and composer Shira Nafshi, adjunct cantor at TAY and part-time cantor at Temple Beth Jacob in Concord, and Cantor Erik Contzius, also a composer, who most recently served 11 years as cantor at Temple Israel of New Rochelle, N.Y.
Tickets may be purchased in advance at the TAY office: $18 for adults, $16 for seniors 65 and up, and $10 for children 12 and under. Tickets are $2 more the night of the concert.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.