Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Man, woman charged in 3 Kensington burglaries
Terry M. Deschenes, 23, of Seabrook, will be arraigned this morning on three felony counts of conspiracy to commit burglary.
She was also arrested in Maine last week on charges related to the burglaries in Kennebunk, Maine, and remains held at the York County Jail.
"We don't know the timetable of when we will be able to take custody of her," Sanders said.
Following the burglaries, Kensington police worked with detectives from the Exeter and Seabrook police departments to find some of the stolen items and develop suspects, police said.
After the information was shared with other York County law enforcement agencies, Biddeford, Maine, police found the two at the Biddeford Motel.
He is being held without bail on the probation violation and $10,000 cash on Kensington's burglary charges at the Rockingham County jail.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 23
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 2
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 5
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 2
- Body found under Manchester bridge identified as local woman - 0
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 1
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 7
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return itREADER COMMENTS: 0
Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917