Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store
The incident happened about 4:45 p.m. at the 16 Ash Brook Road store. The woman was in the parking lot when two men in a dark green, four-door vehicle approached her.
The woman said the driver pointed a black handgun at her and demanded her wallet. She ran into the store without giving the man anything.
Both men were described as wearing dark-colored neck warmers to cover the lower half of their faces. They also wore hooded sweatshirts that covered the top half. The driver had bright blue or green eyes and also wore a knit cap underneath the hood of the sweatshirt.
The woman described the car as an older-model, dark green, four-door sedan, similar to a Volkswagen Passat.
The investigation is continuing, and anyone with information about the incident or who witnessed it is asked to call police at 357-9813.
Information also may be provided anonymously through the police department's website at http://www.ci.keene.nh.us/departments/police/anonymous-crime-tips .
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man charged in domestic knife threat - 0
- Manchester man detained on Nashua rape charges involving child - 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 1
- Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced - 0
- Man claims rights were violated during investigation - 0
- DWI license revocations - 0
- Salem man arrested for alleged bathroom videotaping - 0
- OHRV trail official hopes arrest will deter others - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bella, a chihuahua mix, is still missing in Auburn - 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 0
- Manchester's Delana Curtis is left out in the cold - 0
- Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable - 13
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Brady a realist - 0
- Burning rubber: And public dollars - 0
- Obama to announce ramped-up efforts to beat Ebola - 0
- Quake strikes northeast of Tokyo, no reports of serious damage - 0
DWI license revocations
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Attorney claims illegal phone seizure following Christmas Eve accident that killed Brookline mom
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children
Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced
Man accused of raping 13-year old in Nashua
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917