Website: Durham best in NH for young families, Hooksett, Littleton also rank high
NerdWallet.com's goal was to find the cities and towns in New Hampshire that offer young families places to settle down in affordable homes in communities that offer opportunities both in the job market and in schools.
"Durham is a terrific place to live, work and raise a family. Anchored by the University of New Hampshire and the Oyster River Cooperative School District, along with rich natural resources and high quality municipal services, there is a lot to like about our town," Selig said.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.