Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Delayed sexual assault trial to start today
Patrick Eschenbrenner, 51, of Raymond is expected to go on trial today in Rockingham County Superior Court for an alleged series of sexual assaults of a young girl between 2002 and 2007.
Eschenbrenner faces six counts of aggravated felonious sexual assault. He is already serving a 20 to 40 year prison sentence for a prior sexual assault conviction involving a young girl. A Rockingham County jury convicted him in that case in 2008.
Lawyers associated with the case recently met with the judge, and the trial date has remained on track, according to court records.
Eschenbrenner was briefly freed in 2011 from his 20 to 40 year prison sentence when a judge granted him a new trial. Prosecutors appealed that decision and the state Supreme Court concluded that the conviction should not have been overturned.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
Goodell vows domestic violence change
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917