Home » News » Public Safety
Vemont pair killed, Sunapee man hurt in crash on I-89 in Lebanon
A fatal accident on Interstate 89 Saturday afternoon that took the lives of two Vermont residents is under investigation by state police and the New Hampshire Attorney General's Office.
The accident at 1:18 p.m. on I-89 took the lives of Amanda Murphy, 24, and Jason Timmons, 29, of Wilder, Vt.
Police said their 2005 Ford Escape was hit by a 2005 Chevrolet pickup truck driven by Robert Dellinger, 53, of Sunapee
Autopsies on Murphy and Timmons will be performed Monday. Delinger is hospitalized at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center with what are described as minor injuries.
State Police have asked for help from the public in determining what happened. Anyone with information is asked to call (603) 271-3636 or (603) 223-4381.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Farmington school evacuated for bomb threat; police say kids are safe - 0
- Claremont elementary school to get safer sidewalks - 0
- Fire leaves Derry family of four homeless - 0
- Homeless man rescues woman who jumped from Granite Street Bridge - 2
- Propane driver saved from waist-deep mud - 0
- Update: Men target practicing face felonies after report of shots fired in Hooksett - 5
- One-alarm fire kept to chimney area of Bridgewater home - 0
- Nashua woman hurt in Pelham crash - 0
- Man hurt in fall from tree stand in Swanzey - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- State House Dome: Just past Concord session a mixed bag - 0
- Monarchs squeak by Bruins - 0
- Memorial hockey shuts out Trinity - 0
- Dover's Parratto a national champion - 0
- UNH defense comes up big against Redbirds - 0
- St. Anselm men knock off Post - 0
- Leadership, defense made Katie Bishop, of Conway, an All-American - 0
- Jet menace faltered under Rex - 0
- Strong start lifts Bedford to win - 0
UNH loses to Illinois State
Cyber security a fear in NH, too
A new era for Nashua's police force
Nashua police left rattled by tot's death
Haylee Ann-Marie Patten