Home » News » Public Safety
Vemont pair killed, Sunapee man hurt in crash on I-89 in Lebanon
A fatal accident on Interstate 89 Saturday afternoon that took the lives of two Vermont residents is under investigation by state police and the New Hampshire Attorney General's Office.
The accident at 1:18 p.m. on I-89 took the lives of Amanda Murphy, 24, and Jason Timmons, 29, of Wilder, Vt.
Police said their 2005 Ford Escape was hit by a 2005 Chevrolet pickup truck driven by Robert Dellinger, 53, of Sunapee
Autopsies on Murphy and Timmons will be performed Monday. Delinger is hospitalized at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center with what are described as minor injuries.
State Police have asked for help from the public in determining what happened. Anyone with information is asked to call (603) 271-3636 or (603) 223-4381.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Alderman, chief have heated exchange over police residency requirements - 4
- Winter heating season means homeowners need to be alert - 0
- Teen driver hospitalized following accident in Rindge - 0
- Neighbor won't be charged in shooting death of Rumney chiropractor - 12
- Despite contract provisions, most Manchester police officers live outside city - 23
- Londonderry response team celebrates 10th anniversary - 0
- Police say to expect more arrests in wake of Keene chaos - 6
- Keene police working to identify rioters, notify other colleges of students' participation - 8
- Bedford woman injured when tree falls on her - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- John H. Sununu: Voters, pick a governor who is serious about the Pledge - 1
- Team Obama: Faking right, voting left - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: This government 'investment' is a bad idea - 0
- Preventing riots: What should Keene do? - 0
- Manchester mayor asks aldermen to hold abandonded property owners accountable - 0
- Residents given Londonderry playing field priority - 0
- NH has 1,300 guardrail ends targeted in federal safety suit - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Meat cleaver has key role in threats, assault case - 0
- Mass. man charged with robbing Tobacco Junction store in Pelham - 0
Locked in a dead heat, Shaheen, Brown spar
NH's back-road rest areas fading away
Fall hikers throughout NH put on notice
Team Obama: Faking right, voting left
Keene riots a focus of gubernatorial debate
Preventing riots: What should Keene do?