Home » News » Public Safety
Vemont pair killed, Sunapee man hurt in crash on I-89 in Lebanon
A fatal accident on Interstate 89 Saturday afternoon that took the lives of two Vermont residents is under investigation by state police and the New Hampshire Attorney General's Office.
The accident at 1:18 p.m. on I-89 took the lives of Amanda Murphy, 24, and Jason Timmons, 29, of Wilder, Vt.
Police said their 2005 Ford Escape was hit by a 2005 Chevrolet pickup truck driven by Robert Dellinger, 53, of Sunapee
Autopsies on Murphy and Timmons will be performed Monday. Delinger is hospitalized at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center with what are described as minor injuries.
State Police have asked for help from the public in determining what happened. Anyone with information is asked to call (603) 271-3636 or (603) 223-4381.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Rochester 10-year-old, grandmother escape fire in home with no smoke detectors - 0
- Authorities say smoking ignited oxygen in Derry apartment building fire - 1
- Motorcyclist flown to Maine hospital following crash on Route 125 - 0
- Londonderry police to open station to residents - 0
- Affair, threats alleged in Weare police chief investigation - 9
- Cause of 3-alarm Derry fire remains under investigation - 0
- Claremont police warn public about suspicious soda bottles - 1
- Mechanical failure ruled out in fatal plane crash that claimed lives of two Kingston men - 0
- UPDATED: Cause of three-alarm Derry blaze under investigation - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Kuster, Shea-Porter split on vote to arm Syrian rebels - 0
- Man arrested in White Park stabbing in Concord - 0
- Two arrested, car and cash seized in SWAT raid, drug bust at South Mammoth Road home in Manchester - 0
- Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too - 3
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Modified tour is shortened - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Pats wary of veteran playmaker Woodson - 0
- College Football: Expect offense when Richmond, UNH meet - 0
- Young fighters' dreams on display tonight at Fight to Educate - 0
- Drew Cline: When Republicans turn off Republicans - 7
Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old
Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding?
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Every vote counts: Here is the proof
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too