Home » News » Public Safety
Vemont pair killed, Sunapee man hurt in crash on I-89 in Lebanon
A fatal accident on Interstate 89 Saturday afternoon that took the lives of two Vermont residents is under investigation by state police and the New Hampshire Attorney General's Office.
The accident at 1:18 p.m. on I-89 took the lives of Amanda Murphy, 24, and Jason Timmons, 29, of Wilder, Vt.
Police said their 2005 Ford Escape was hit by a 2005 Chevrolet pickup truck driven by Robert Dellinger, 53, of Sunapee
Autopsies on Murphy and Timmons will be performed Monday. Delinger is hospitalized at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center with what are described as minor injuries.
State Police have asked for help from the public in determining what happened. Anyone with information is asked to call (603) 271-3636 or (603) 223-4381.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Victim identified in fatal Pelham motorcycle accident - 0
- Man killed in Pelham motorcycle accident identified as local man, 24 - 0
- Manchester man seriously injured after driving into oncoming traffic - 0
- Derry police continue to look for missing gun left in courthouse bathroom - 0
- Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner - 2
- Merrimack police find car sticking into road, charge man - 0
- Police say impairment and speed not factors in fatal crash in Conway - 0
- Manchester man sustains life-threatening injuries in Bedford crash - 0
- Barrington man, 41, dies in cycle crash - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Market Basket deal reached; Arthur T. Demoulas to return - 1
- Police mum on reported shooting in Manchester - 0
- Manchester men charged with drive-by shooting in Nashua - 0
- Multiple reports say deal reached for Arthur T. to buy Market Basket - 0
- Fisher Cats get behind early, fall to Senators - 0
- Sox downed on pinch-hit homer - 0
- Sister of accused Boston marathon bombers arrested after bomb threat - 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Bruins agree to long-term agreement with Providence - 0
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate