Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
Manchester man charged in forklift theft
Police learned of the theft in a 1:20 a.m. phone call Friday from the company manager. He reported seeing a man walk out of the woods at the end of the road near the warehouse at 25 Lehoux Drive. The man got into a Honda Accord and then drove off.
Sgt. Jake Robie and the warehouse manager walked the trail from Lehoux Drive to the B&M Railroad tracks along the Merrimack River after the manager said he believed the forklift and a pallet of missing material had been driven down the dirt road.
Police said Iller had worked at the warehouse about a year ago. He was charged with two felony counts of theft by unauthorized taking; a misdemeanor charge of criminal trespass, and a violation of operating a motor vehicle after license suspension. Iller was released on $25,000 personal recognizance bail pending a Jan. 8 arraignment in 6th Circuit Court, Hooksett District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pa. man will go to trial for two-state chase - 0
- Arrest made in fake Nashua bomb threat - 0
- Two of Gregory Smart's killers nearing release - 0
- Speeding stop leads to drug and alcohol charges for Nashua men - 0
- Salem child porn arrest after tip leading to cloud storage of images - 0
- Manchester woman suffers injuries in dragging incident - 0
- Judge orders fired Manchester officer back to jail to finish sentence - 6
- Claremont police dispatcher charged with sex assault and incest, placed on leave - 0
- Speeding stop leads to drug and alcohol charges in Hollis - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Tiler Eaton: The Northern Pass project would help, not hurt, NH's economy - 0
- Allen Lessels on Motor Sports: Craven loves qualifying format - 0
- City summer: Check out Manchester - 0
- Revenge? Shea needs none - 0
- Bonner rock'n the hardware - 0
- On Baseball: G'days for Berti boosted his game - 0
- Special Section: Readers' Choice 2014 - 0
- Officials probe fire at Jaffrey trash sorting building - 0
- Swamp Bats fall to Pilgrims - 0
Community groups profit from race week
Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing?
- Total Votes: 917