Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Affidavit reveals details in church school thefts
Wallace faces a single count of theft by unauthorized taking for allegedly taking funds from St. Mark the Evangelist Church from September 2008 to June 2012, indictments say.
Wallace served as director to the church’s nursery school and had access to a church bank account designated for buying school supplies, police said.
“There was no evidence found that showed that the bank balances shown in the online bank statements from the St. Mary’s Bank were compared or reviewed to the records/bookkeeping of the account kept at the nursery school by Lisa Wallace,” Gore said in the affidavit.
A review of bank records by police indicated that Wallace made roughly 80 debit card transactions totaling $15,571.06 between June 2011 and June 2012, according to police.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry man accused of threatening, sexually assaulting two girls - 1
- Hollis police say stun gun needed on ‘unruly’ man - 0
- AG agrees man who killed woman, 70, in Littleton hotel was insane at time - 1
- Police accuse man of trying to sell guitars, amps taken in Manchester burglary - 0
- Mother and child startled by late-night intruder in their Manchester living room - 0
- Hollis police use stun gun on man described as unruly - 1
- Rochester man arrested after crash in Somersworth - 0
- Dover man accused of trying to sexually assault a girl - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Track Preview: Jenkins paces defending champ North - 0
- NHIAA Girls' Track Preview: McCabe, Parker lead way - 0
- Manchester DPW chief says up to 20 layoffs possible with proposed budget - 7
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: O’Neill’s injury leaves offensive void - 0
- Allen Lessels' On Baseball: No doubt about it, Fisher Cats still confident - 0
- Another View -- Bobby Jindal: NH should trust parents to choose schools - 1
- Taxes and spending: Washington vs. NH - 2
- Texting while stopped: Banning safe behavior - 1
- Charles Arlinghaus: A $400 million hole was just blown in the state budget - 0
Taxes and spending: Washington vs. NH
Manchester mayor: 'It's the tax cap budget'
School fights mascot battle
Texting while stopped: Banning safe behavior
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917