Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Affidavit reveals details in church school thefts
Wallace faces a single count of theft by unauthorized taking for allegedly taking funds from St. Mark the Evangelist Church from September 2008 to June 2012, indictments say.
Wallace served as director to the church’s nursery school and had access to a church bank account designated for buying school supplies, police said.
“There was no evidence found that showed that the bank balances shown in the online bank statements from the St. Mary’s Bank were compared or reviewed to the records/bookkeeping of the account kept at the nursery school by Lisa Wallace,” Gore said in the affidavit.
A review of bank records by police indicated that Wallace made roughly 80 debit card transactions totaling $15,571.06 between June 2011 and June 2012, according to police.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Police say woman broke into Hollis home and took pictures - 0
- Addiction treatment doctor gets restricted license - 0
- Newmarket man charged with sex assault of 12-year-old girl - 0
- Wife charged with stabbing husband during argument - 0
- Imprisoned pair could add to their already lengthy sentences if found guilty of assault - 0
- Judge nixes house arrest for man convicted in Ponzi scheme - 0
- Raymond man faces possession of child porn charges - 0
- Man failed to note conviction on gun permit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer Preview: Talent to boot - 0
- Last call at home for Fisher Cats tonight - 0
- Jessica Goldman was on the move - 0
- Band camp gets Memorial musicians in rhythm a week early - 0
- Drew Cline: Small sleights of hand in Republican primaries around NH - 0
- Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you - 0
- Portman's good point: A leadership deficit all around - 0
- Scott and Genevieve Kelley - 0
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Shaheen takes on illegal immigration - 0
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917