Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
Affidavit reveals details in church school thefts
Wallace faces a single count of theft by unauthorized taking for allegedly taking funds from St. Mark the Evangelist Church from September 2008 to June 2012, indictments say.
Wallace served as director to the church’s nursery school and had access to a church bank account designated for buying school supplies, police said.
“There was no evidence found that showed that the bank balances shown in the online bank statements from the St. Mary’s Bank were compared or reviewed to the records/bookkeeping of the account kept at the nursery school by Lisa Wallace,” Gore said in the affidavit.
A review of bank records by police indicated that Wallace made roughly 80 debit card transactions totaling $15,571.06 between June 2011 and June 2012, according to police.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Exeter man arraigned in pair of Portsmouth armed robberies - 0
- Pa. man will go to trial for two-state chase - 0
- Arrest made in fake Nashua bomb threat - 0
- Two of Gregory Smart's killers nearing release - 7
- Speeding stop leads to drug and alcohol charges for Nashua men - 0
- Salem child porn arrest after tip leading to cloud storage of images - 1
- Manchester woman suffers injuries in dragging incident - 0
- Judge orders fired Manchester officer back to jail to finish sentence - 20
- Claremont police dispatcher charged with sex assault and incest, placed on leave - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Somersworth man charged in three incidents - 0
- Manchester police chief a finalist for Somerville job - 0
- Outrageous waste: You overpaid by how much? - 3
- Another View -- Tiler Eaton: The Northern Pass project would help, not hurt, NH's economy - 1
- Allen Lessels on Motor Sports: Craven loves qualifying format - 0
- City summer: Check out Manchester - 0
- Revenge? Shea needs none - 0
- Bonner rock'n the hardware - 0
- On Baseball: G'days for Berti boosted his game - 0
Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing?
Another View -- Tiler Eaton: The Northern Pass project would help, not hurt, NH's economy
- Total Votes: 917