Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Babysitter arrested for choking girl,4, in Rochester
Police responded to Frisbie Memorial Hospital Thursday after hearing about the girl's injuries.
Following an initial investigation, officers arrested the babysitter Nicolas Coker, 20, of 63 Salmon Falls Road Apt. 22, East Rochester, who was charged with felony second-degree assault.
The girl, whose name was not released, was held overnight for observation, according to police.
Coker, who was held in Strafford County jail in Dover on $25,000 cash only bail, is scheduled to be arraigned Friday, Dec. 6.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Four burglaries reported in Manchester on Thursday - 0
- Manchester woman arrested twice in two days - 0
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 7
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Legal Perspective -- Health care decision making: Pending legislation fills gap - 0
- GoShopNH offers workshop to NH artisans on selling their products online - 0
- Christopher Thompson's Closing the Deal: Be a student of your profession - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Lacrosse: Bedford proving Division I-worthy - 0
- NHIAA Baseball: Londonderry's Corey escapes seventh-inning jam in win - 0
- Pope presides at Vatican Mass leading Catholics into Easter - 0
- Top-ranked B's seek to tie up series - 0
- Bottoms up for Red Sox in win over Orioles - 0
- Struggling Fisher Cats defeated again - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917