Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Littleton police searching for man who attempted to rob gas station
"She just said, we're not giving you any money," said Smith, who added quickly that police do not advise employees faced with an armed robber to do that.
Police were called shortly after 5 p.m. Tuesday to the Circle K/Irving gas station a short distance from the downtown shopping district and near the site of the old Littleton Regional Hospital.
He was described as being 5 foot, 6 inches tall, of medium build, wearing a green hooded jacket and blue jeans. His face was covered by a "half-faced" ski mask, police said, and he's believed to have light brown or hazel eyes. He was carrying a pistol of unknown caliber.
"Based on the evidence collected at the crime scene, I do not believe there is an immediate risk to the public," Smith said in the release. He asked that anyone having information on the incident contact the Littleton Police Department at 444-2422.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man faces DWI charges in Dover - 0
- Amherst couple charged in sale of lost wedding ring - 0
- Donation jar thief said to be Bay State man - 0
- Police say video surveillance captured drug sellers and buyers in Laconia - 0
- Pair indicted by Coos County grand jury over robbery, beating - 0
- Litchfield police find pot growing operation - 0
- North Stratford man charged with cheating pair in lumber deal - 0
- Police say ex-sports editor admitted to child sex abuse image addiction - 1
- Hearing set for Abby Hernandez's alleged kidnapper - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man arrested for aggravated drunk driving - 0
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Senate hopefuls trade outsourcing criticism - 0
- Obama's indecision: In NH, only Ayotte urges action - 15
- Concealed controversy: Our 'Mother, may I' gun policy - 13
- Delana and Samuel Curtis — a marriage not made in heaven - 0
- Another View -- Frank Guinta: I am uniquely qualified to represent NH in Congress - 7
- Free school meals rejected as Manchester board bucks federal program - 29
- Proposed hike for Manchester's driver education course reversed - 1
- With SNHU merger on hold, search renewed for NHIA president - 0
Market Basket: 'So close, yet so far'
Obama waits: A terror threat grows
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917