Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
Fugitive of the week: Juan Zayas-Diaz
The U.S. Marshals Service District of New Hampshire/Joint Fugitive Task Force has named Juan Zayas-Diaz as New Hampshire’s fugitive of the week.
Zayas-Diaz, 59, is wanted on warrants from U.S. District Court for supervised-release violations stemming from an original conviction and sentence for conspiracy to possess and distribute cocaine. Based on his criminal history, authorities say he should be considered armed and dangerous. Zayas-Diaz is 5-feet-7, 150 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes. He has a tattoo on his left arm.
Authorities say he has used aliases of Juan Gonzales, David Rosario, Hamlet Hernandez, Nelson Martell, Juan Cruz, Juan Esquivar, Juan Gonzales and Juan Rosario.
For more information visit usmarshals.gov/district/nh
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pa. man will go to trial for two-state chase - 0
- Arrest made in fake Nashua bomb threat - 0
- Two of Gregory Smart's killers nearing release - 0
- Speeding stop leads to drug and alcohol charges for Nashua men - 0
- Salem child porn arrest after tip leading to cloud storage of images - 0
- Manchester woman suffers injuries in dragging incident - 0
- Judge orders fired Manchester officer back to jail to finish sentence - 8
- Claremont police dispatcher charged with sex assault and incest, placed on leave - 0
- Speeding stop leads to drug and alcohol charges in Hollis - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Tiler Eaton: The Northern Pass project would help, not hurt, NH's economy - 0
- Allen Lessels on Motor Sports: Craven loves qualifying format - 0
- City summer: Check out Manchester - 0
- Revenge? Shea needs none - 0
- Bonner rock'n the hardware - 0
- On Baseball: G'days for Berti boosted his game - 0
- Special Section: Readers' Choice 2014 - 0
- Officials probe fire at Jaffrey trash sorting building - 0
- Swamp Bats fall to Pilgrims - 0
Community groups profit from race week
Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing?
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917