Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Londonderry man challenges search in child porn case
Velliquette was indicted in July on six counts of possession of child sexual abuse images by a Rockingham County grand jury.
Velliquette told police that he would “never hurt a kid” but surprised a detective when he added, “Chris Hanson ruined it for everybody,” according to a sworn affidavit by Londonderry police Detective Christopher Olson.
Olson asked Velliquette if he was talking about the TV show. “Yeah, that’s it, but I’m not a predator,” Velliquette allegedly said.
Assistant County Attorney Brad Bolton argued in court papers that Velliquette consented to police searching his computer and iPad on the day they visited his home, even before they obtained a warrant.
Police were first tipped off about Velliquette’s alleged child pornography collection by a photo he posted on Facebook, according to Olson’s affidavit. The photo was a screen capture from Velliquette’s iPad which showed a photograph of a bike, as well as web browser tabs that suggested he was looking at child pornography, according to Olson.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 26
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483