Home » Opinion » Editorials
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
This is the President who imposed the unpassed Dream Act by executive order. This is the President whose administration has issued many exemptions from and delays of the duly passed Obamacare. Just last month Obama himself personally exempted insurers from the Obamacare requirement that health plans be canceled and replaced by new ones mandated under the law. Since it has been passed, the White House has serially rewritten Obamacare on the fly — without the required approval of Congress.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police obtain warrants for suspect wanted in Dover, Manchester bank robberies - 0
- Abby Dion, 9, records a 10 in gymnastics meet - 0
- St. A skaters fall to Norwich - 0
- Monarchs lose in OT; win streak stops at 6 - 0
- Police searching for person stealing from cars in Manchester - 0
- College Football: Maine seniors want the coveted musket - 0
- College Hockey: Ice-making problem postpones UNH-PC - 0
- Pinkerton backfield a combination of power and speed - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: State Legion rejects Post 79’s request for senior team - 0
Jury acquits Mont Vernon driver, who was checking text, in death of former Amherst fire chief
Driver acquitted in Amherst ex-chief’s death
A kinder, gentler House Speaker?
College Football: Wildcats are CAA champs
College Hockey: Providence blanks UNH