Home » Opinion » Editorials
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
This is the President who imposed the unpassed Dream Act by executive order. This is the President whose administration has issued many exemptions from and delays of the duly passed Obamacare. Just last month Obama himself personally exempted insurers from the Obamacare requirement that health plans be canceled and replaced by new ones mandated under the law. Since it has been passed, the White House has serially rewritten Obamacare on the fly — without the required approval of Congress.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Gilles Bissonnette: To keep Libertarians off the ballot, NH violates their rights - 0
- Insanity: Obamacare and the rule of law - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: NH's counterweight to a strong central government - 0
- Tom Woodlock All-Stars primed for success in Babe Ruth tournament - 0
- Manchester waives right to buy Millyard building - 0
- Police search for missing Stratford woman - 0
- Blue Jays cool off Red Sox - 0
- Passers-by, including two active-duty Army soldiers, help rescue mom, daughter in I-93 rollover - 0
- Manchester panel OKs new academic standards, despite Common Core criticism - 0
Passers-by, including two active-duty Army soldiers, help rescue mom, daughter in I-93 rollover
U.S. appeals courts issue conflicting rulings on Obamacare exchange subsidies such as NH's