Home » News » Public Safety
Police investigating why Maine woman died in Somersworth apartment
Police Capt. Russell Timmons said "a friend or associate" began cardiopulmonary resuscitation after finding Serena Errico, 39, in an apartment at 17 Market St.
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel from American Ambulance Services – New England responded at 10:19 p.m.
As of Tuesday, Timmons could not comment why or for how long Errico was in Somersworth, whether her death appears to be suspicious, or when she may have died. He said an autopsy will be conducted, but it has not been scheduled yet.
Timmons said the "cause and circumstances of the death are under investigation."
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester collision results in pedestrian's death - 1
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
- Dover police convince local man to go to hospital for evaluation - 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Burning baton twirler attracts Manchester fire truck - 0
- Another plane hits frozen Alton Bay - 0
- Police investigating crash after truck reportedly loses tire in Concord - 1
- Derry firefighters extinguish Jeep fire - 0
- Chemical spill in Newington business sends 6 to the hospital - 0
READER COMMENTS: 12
- Manchester woman wakes to find burglar in home - 0
- UNH hires former Attorney General Delaney to investigate reporting delays on athletic improprieties - 0
- No dice: House kills casino gambling bill - 4
- Poetry Out Loud championship rescheduled due to storm - 0
- Portsmouth buildings evacuated for reported gas leak - 0
- SCORE workshop offers social media tips - 0
- Sens. Shaheen, Ayotte slam latest push for online sales tax - 5
- Bedford girls basketball team spreads the scoring wealth - 0
- New Hampshire high school athletes on the run (and jumping) in NYC - 0
SCORE workshop offers social media tips
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to announce exploratory committee for U.S. Senate run
No dice: House kills casino gambling bill
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal