Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
'Dangerous' fugitive sought over stolen guns in Candia
Both state and Candia police asked the task force for assistance in locating and arresting Fields. He is wanted on two arrest warrants, one for the Candia burglary involving stolen guns and one from state police on a charge of unsworn falsification related to the ongoing Candia burglary investigation.
Authorities said that based on the charges, Fields should be considered armed and dangerous. He is possibly homeless in the Manchester area, or staying with various friends in an attempt to elude capture.
Fields is a white man, 6 foot 1, 210 pounds with brown hair and blue eyes. He has several tattoos, including tattoos on his left shoulder and forearm, right forearm and a star on his right leg.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Derry man facing sex assaults wants trial, rejects plea deal - 0
- Bail set at $20,000 for escapee captured after DWI wreck of stolen car - 0
- Missing inmate arrested in Rochester after crash - 3
- Tensions boil over after NYC police killings - 12
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Utility truck overturns as vehicles dodge ladder on Route 101 in Exeter - 1
- These all-natural candles can double as massage oil - 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 32
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 9
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483