Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Accused Hampton drug dealer tied to fatal crash involving cyclists challenges evidence
Cindy Sheppard, 48, of Hampton, is challenging search warrants that Hampton police used to raid her home and led to her arrest in June. JAMES A. KIMBLE/FILE PHOTO
A second warrant relies entirely on an anonymous source at the Rockingham County jail and text messages that “the police are assuming were sent by Cindy Sheppard,” according to Reardon.
The search warrants have remained under seal by a judge. Prosecutors have yet to respond to Sheppard’s claims.
A decision would likely have no bearing on additional charges Sheppard faces in connection with allegedly providing a dose of Fentanyl to 19-year-old Darriean Hess.
The women were participating in the Granite State Wheelmen Seacoast Century Ride. Two other cyclists, Uwe Uhmeyer, 60, and Margo Heigh, 54, also of Massachusetts, were injured.
Prosecutors said at a bail hearing in September that Sheppard operated a “drug enterprise” from her home.
Police learned about her alleged drug business after monitoring phone records of another person, according to prosecutors.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Nashua man charged in domestic knife threat - 0
- Manchester man detained on Nashua rape charges involving child - 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 1
- Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced - 0
- Man claims rights were violated during investigation - 0
- DWI license revocations - 0
- Salem man arrested for alleged bathroom videotaping - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPS driver charged in hit-and-run at Merrimack business - 0
- Bella, a chihuahua mix, is still missing in Auburn - 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 0
- Manchester's Delana Curtis is left out in the cold - 0
- Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable - 14
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Brady a realist - 0
- Burning rubber: And public dollars - 0
- Obama to announce ramped-up efforts to beat Ebola - 0
DWI license revocations
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Attorney claims illegal phone seizure following Christmas Eve accident that killed Brookline mom
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children
Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced
Man accused of raping 13-year old in Nashua
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917