Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Accused Hampton drug dealer tied to fatal crash involving cyclists challenges evidence
A second warrant relies entirely on an anonymous source at the Rockingham County jail and text messages that “the police are assuming were sent by Cindy Sheppard,” according to Reardon.
The search warrants have remained under seal by a judge. Prosecutors have yet to respond to Sheppard’s claims.
A decision would likely have no bearing on additional charges Sheppard faces in connection with allegedly providing a dose of Fentanyl to 19-year-old Darriean Hess.
The women were participating in the Granite State Wheelmen Seacoast Century Ride. Two other cyclists, Uwe Uhmeyer, 60, and Margo Heigh, 54, also of Massachusetts, were injured.
Prosecutors said at a bail hearing in September that Sheppard operated a “drug enterprise” from her home.
Police learned about her alleged drug business after monitoring phone records of another person, according to prosecutors.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 0
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 4
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 3
- Roommate convicted of selling heroin out of former Manchester teacher's home - 3
- Senate approves parental rights bill - 2
- Raymond police investigating thefts of cord wood - 0
- Pelham police arrest Mass. man near scene of thefts from cars - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- AG says Rockingham County attorney probe 'substantially complete' - 0
- Nashua mayor says finance committee lacked authority to table buying dump trucks - 0
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- Firefighters battle blaze at Pittsfield pizza plant - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats, Hogan not finished yet - 0
- Little Green has quartet of contenders for New England wrestling championships - 0
- Roger Brown's High School Basketball: Madness has arrived - 0
- Monarchs: Let's play three - 0
- Another View -- Diana Lacey: Union Leader editorial got gas tax hearing all wrong - 2
Fremont's Miss 1964 to pass on her crown
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief