Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Gunman threatened disabled couple using ATM in Manchester
MANCHESTER — Police are searching for a gunman who confronted a couple, both in their 60s and using motorized wheelchairs, while they were at a Citizens Bank ATM on Elm Street early Tuesday morning.
Police said the husband and wife were at the drive-through ATM in the rear of the 875 Elm St. bank about 1:30 a.m. when the gunman came up behind them.
The robber pressed a silver handgun against the shoulder of the man, demanded money and threatened to shoot him if he didn't give him the cash.
The man told him he had no money and the gunman pulled the man's blue and gray winter hat off his head and ran off with it.
The gunman is described as a thin white man in his 30s, about 6-feet tall with blue eyes. He was wearing blue jeans, a blue, hooded sweatshirt with the hood up and had a blue bandanna covering his face.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sugar Hill man pleads guilty to criminal trespassing - 0
- Ex-Connecticut governor guilty of violating federal campaign laws - 0
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for violating restraining order - 2
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Not your standard victory - 0
- Diane Foley is a lady of extraordinary elegance - 0
- Mayor's police contract veto may face override in Nashua - 0
- Havenstein to unveil 'Pledge 2.0' today, saying, 'I won't spend money we don't have' - 1
- Motivation Matters: Hey, boss! How am I doing? - 0
- Big Idea Group a startup breeding ground - 0
- North Country summit to highlight job creation - 0
- Food stamp loophole not a go in NH - 0
- Your Turn, NH -- Everett Pollard: Mount Sunapee's master plan will benefit whole region - 0
7 hikers rescued from Pawtuckaway
Food stamp loophole not a go in NH
Foreclosure relief clinic Oct. 1 in Derry
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917