Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Gunman threatened disabled couple using ATM in Manchester
MANCHESTER — Police are searching for a gunman who confronted a couple, both in their 60s and using motorized wheelchairs, while they were at a Citizens Bank ATM on Elm Street early Tuesday morning.
Police said the husband and wife were at the drive-through ATM in the rear of the 875 Elm St. bank about 1:30 a.m. when the gunman came up behind them.
The robber pressed a silver handgun against the shoulder of the man, demanded money and threatened to shoot him if he didn't give him the cash.
The man told him he had no money and the gunman pulled the man's blue and gray winter hat off his head and ran off with it.
The gunman is described as a thin white man in his 30s, about 6-feet tall with blue eyes. He was wearing blue jeans, a blue, hooded sweatshirt with the hood up and had a blue bandanna covering his face.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bodies of mother, son found in Amherst home in apparent murder-suicide - 0
- UPS driver charged in hit-and-run at Merrimack business - 0
- Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children - 3
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Nashua man charged in domestic knife threat - 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 8
- Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced - 1
- Man claims rights were violated during investigation - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: NH's job problem needs more than one fix - 3
- USNH's raw deal: Part deux - 0
- Every vote counts: Here is the proof - 2
- College Sports Roundup: NEC's Locke scores twice in soccer win - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Campbell, Jutras blank Gilford - 0
- Pirates stay hot, blank Red Sox - 0
- Londonderry police to open station to residents - 0
- Man accused of raping 13-year old in Nashua - 2
- NHIAA Golf: Crusaders teeing up special year - 0
Man accused of raping 13-year old in Nashua
Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced
Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children
Win tickets to see Demi Lovato
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding?
Every vote counts: Here is the proof
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917