Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Gunman threatened disabled couple using ATM in Manchester
MANCHESTER — Police are searching for a gunman who confronted a couple, both in their 60s and using motorized wheelchairs, while they were at a Citizens Bank ATM on Elm Street early Tuesday morning.
Police said the husband and wife were at the drive-through ATM in the rear of the 875 Elm St. bank about 1:30 a.m. when the gunman came up behind them.
The robber pressed a silver handgun against the shoulder of the man, demanded money and threatened to shoot him if he didn't give him the cash.
The man told him he had no money and the gunman pulled the man's blue and gray winter hat off his head and ran off with it.
The gunman is described as a thin white man in his 30s, about 6-feet tall with blue eyes. He was wearing blue jeans, a blue, hooded sweatshirt with the hood up and had a blue bandanna covering his face.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Strafford County inmate facing charges of thefts from vehicles - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man charged with assault says he was trying to break up a fight - 0
- Nashua man was not Mirandized following shooting by police, court documents say - 0
- Man arrested for speeds over 100 mph on Everett Turnpike - 0
- Nashua man accused of cutting wife’s throat committed to psychiatric hospital - 1
- Two may have stabbed each other in Concord parking garage incident, police say - 0
- Manchester joyride in a stolen truck lands two in handcuffs - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Crosstown Variety Store robbed in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Review of West High intruder case to be behind closed doors - 0
- Another View -- Daniel Barrick: Manchester's schools face some serious challenges - 0
- Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance - 0
- Representing whom? Jeanne Shaheen, leftist icon - 0
- Chiefly, Pats are horrible in Monday night blowout in K.C. - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Double-overtime goal sends Goffstown past John Stark in boys' soccer - 0
- UNH gridders jump one spot in national polls - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Offseason needs aplenty - 0
- NHIAA Field Hockey: Merrill's hat trick lifts Winnacunnet - 0
Dredging planned for Milford's Osgood Pond
Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance
Hillary Clinton to join Shaheen fundraiser
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917