Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Gunman threatened disabled couple using ATM in Manchester
MANCHESTER — Police are searching for a gunman who confronted a couple, both in their 60s and using motorized wheelchairs, while they were at a Citizens Bank ATM on Elm Street early Tuesday morning.
Police said the husband and wife were at the drive-through ATM in the rear of the 875 Elm St. bank about 1:30 a.m. when the gunman came up behind them.
The robber pressed a silver handgun against the shoulder of the man, demanded money and threatened to shoot him if he didn't give him the cash.
The man told him he had no money and the gunman pulled the man's blue and gray winter hat off his head and ran off with it.
The gunman is described as a thin white man in his 30s, about 6-feet tall with blue eyes. He was wearing blue jeans, a blue, hooded sweatshirt with the hood up and had a blue bandanna covering his face.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: City man accused of menacing woman, assaulting teen - 0
- Dover man sought in Rochester shooting - 1
- Convicted sex offender faces porn charges - 1
- Lawyer takes stand in his own defense at sex assault trial - 0
- Supporters are now 'Abby Strong' - 2
- Judge orders Rolfe to spend 5 years in state hospital - 0
- Trial involving former Derry town administrator delayed - 0
- Months later, cause of Canterbury logger's death remains a mystery - 0
- Derry woman arrested after police pursuit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Patriots Notebook: Physical Browner brings it - 0
- Heroes all? A word cheapened by overuse - 4
- City Matters: Market Basket workers' outlook challenges the skeptics among us - 1
- Punch line: The NFL blows it - 1
- George Will: A conservative internationalism - 0
- Sox Beat: Red Sox haven't made a deal for Lester — yet - 0
- Jonah Goldberg: The Democrats' cynical impeachment play - 0
- Drew Cline: Home is where the really competent governing is done - 1
- Two GOP heavyweights try to get NH fired up about 2014 elections - 0
Canobie Lake Park shuts down popular ride
Supporters are now 'Abby Strong'
Dover man sought in Rochester shooting
Heroes all? A word cheapened by overuse
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Market Basket workers' outlook challenges the skeptics among us
Punch line: The NFL blows it
Havenstein says he has always opposed Obamacare, though company he led was paid to implement parts of it
George Will: A conservative internationalism
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917