Derry school district expects 2014-15 25-student enrollment increase
The enrollment figures were recently released by the school district and discussed at a school board meeting earlier this month.
Overall, the district student population for grades kindergarten to eight increased by 25 students, from 3,473 to 3,498, according to the figures.
East Derry Village Elementary School ended up level at 401 students as of Nov. 1.
Other results showed:
• Ernest P. Barka Elementary School increased by one student, from 595 to 596;
• Derry Village Elementary School grew by six students, ending up at 436;
As for the middle schools in the district:
• Gilbert H. Hood increased by five students during the period, growing from 717 students to 722s;
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UNH Law named a top 100 law school in magazine’s rankings - 0
- Loeb School spring classes offer career-change chance - 0
- 'Mathletes' chosen to represent NH in national competition - 1
- Pembroke Academy wants to help at-risk students - 0
- From Russia, with love of numbers at Nashua school - 0
- Great Bay Community College 'boot camp' trains students in precision manufacturing - 0
- Cyber defense competition coming to University of New Hampshire - 0
- Dartmouth College mourns sudden death of student - 0
- Ham radio introduction and class - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive of the week arrested in Maine - 0
- Jacob Brown - 0
- 2 dead, 17 injured in NYC building explosion - 1
- Milan voters support Kenney in tight race, elect two new selectmen - 0
- Auburn police contract approved - 0
- Newton selectmen chairman defeated in election - 0
- Candia to look at alternatives to Central High School - 0
- Goffstown rejects $4.5M fire station plan - 0
- Bedford votes down fire substation; $30M for roads approved - 0
NH oil dealer who failed to deliver convicted in Montana of millions in construction fraud
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal