Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Keene man arrested for market robbery
Authorities said he could be linked to other area convenience store robberies.
Adam J. Burns, 30, was charged with armed robbery for walking into the Marlboro Street market, showing a handgun and demanding cash. He left with an undisclosed amount of cash.
Police said they executed a search warrant at Burns' residence, yielding several items used during the robbery. Burns was held without bail at Cheshire County House of Corrections.
Based on the information learned during this investigation, Burns could be linked to the other convenience store robberies in Keene and Swanzey, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 4
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 2
- Roommate convicted of selling heroin out of former Manchester teacher's home - 2
- Senate approves parental rights bill - 2
- Raymond police investigating thefts of cord wood - 0
- Pelham police arrest Mass. man near scene of thefts from cars - 0
- UPDATE: Boscawen police have two men in custody - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Firefighters battle blaze at Pittsfield pizza plant - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats, Hogan not finished yet - 0
- Little Green has quartet of contenders for New England wrestling championships - 0
- Roger Brown's High School Basketball: Madness has arrived - 0
- Monarchs: Let's play three - 0
- Another View -- Diana Lacey: Union Leader editorial got gas tax hearing all wrong - 2
- Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief - 8
- Banning cell phones: Impulse shopping in the House - 4
- Cannon Mountain skiers head to Paralympics - 0
Fremont's Miss 1964 to pass on her crown
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief