Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Keene man arrested for market robbery
Authorities said he could be linked to other area convenience store robberies.
Adam J. Burns, 30, was charged with armed robbery for walking into the Marlboro Street market, showing a handgun and demanding cash. He left with an undisclosed amount of cash.
Police said they executed a search warrant at Burns' residence, yielding several items used during the robbery. Burns was held without bail at Cheshire County House of Corrections.
Based on the information learned during this investigation, Burns could be linked to the other convenience store robberies in Keene and Swanzey, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 31
- Police arrest two following Portsmouth fight with hammer and knife - 0
- Mass. resident arrested on warrant tied to Pelham donation jar theft - 1
- Manchester SWAT team swoops in on South Mammoth Road home - 0
- Pot plants worth $25,000 seized in Wilmot - 1
- Lawyers for Manchester man challenge competency of suspect in 2001 Auburn murder - 0
- Two-car crash in Salem prompts arrest of both drivers - 0
- Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old - 1
- Former Nashua alderman's witness tampering trial postponed - 0
- Chester deputy fire chief charged in wife's assault - 3
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police officers to be honored for work in unresolved West Side stabbing death - 2
- Kuster, Shea-Porter split on vote to arm Syrian rebels - 0
- Rochester 10-year-old, grandmother escape fire in home with no smoke detectors - 0
- Two arrested, car and cash seized in SWAT raid, drug bust at South Mammoth Road home in Manchester - 3
- Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too - 4
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Modified tour is shortened - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Pats wary of veteran playmaker Woodson - 0
- College Football: Expect offense when Richmond, UNH meet - 0
- Young fighters' dreams on display tonight at Fight to Educate - 0
Two arrested, car and cash seized in SWAT raid, drug bust at South Mammoth Road home in Manchester
Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old
Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding?
Every vote counts: Here is the proof
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917