Home » News » Public Safety
Abigail Hernandez 'missing' posters target NH travelers during holiday weekend
The volunteers who are searching for Abigail Hernandez got the OK from the New Hampshire Liquor Commission to post missing person signs about her in all of the state's 77 liquor stores to draw the attention of visitors who may not of heard of the teen's disappeance Oct. 9. but were in the state at that time. COURTESY
Their work is appreciated by law enforcement officials, who are hoping that a traveler or travelers with information about Hernandez returns to the area on the holiday. Hernandez was last seen on Oct. 9, a few days before Columbus Day.
"We're getting fliers up everywhere for this busy weekend," Smith said. "We're making sure that people coming to and from North Conway see Abby's picture."
Authorities said they still have no clues indicating what happened to Hernandez, who was last seen leaving school at about 2:30 p.m.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another plane hits frozen Alton Bay - 0
- Police investigating crash after truck reportedly loses tire in Concord - 1
- Derry firefighters extinguish Jeep fire - 0
- Chemical spill in Newington business sends 6 to the hospital - 0
- Officials investigate suspicious Manchester blaze - 0
- UPDATED: Mass. man charged after hitting barrier at Bedford toll plaza - 2
- Massachusetts woman injured in Milan snowmobile crash - 0
- ATV sinks trying to skim water of Weirs Beach - 0
- Fire destroys vacant Nashua building - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 0
- 600 votes cast in Hudson by midday - 0
- Man dies after officer-involved Rochester shooting - 0
- Londonderry polls average 100 voters per hour - 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Nashua school members' letter prompts an apology - 0
- UNH Law named a top 100 law school in magazine’s rankings - 0
- Musher Seavey wins Alaska's Iditarod dogsled race; woman with NH ties finishes second - 0
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'
Manchester schools project budget surplus