Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Autopsies completed on Manchester shooting victims
"It partially has to do with results themselves. It has to be compared to some other pieces of investigative information that we are getting," Assistant Attorney General Benjamin J. Agati said Wednesday. He said he expects the information will be made public Monday.
Police and federal agents spent several hours Tuesday scouring city streets and rooftops around the shooting scene in search of a firearm and other evidence.
Cause and manner of death have been determined in both cases, Agati said.
No other charges have been brought to date in connection with the shooting, Agati said.
David Hoffens lived in the same apartment with his brother, Edgar, and mother, Cynthia Hoffens. David Hoffens pleaded guilty last month to threatening to kill his brother and was given a fine and suspended sentence.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Police say woman broke into Hollis home and took pictures - 0
- Addiction treatment doctor gets restricted license - 0
- Newmarket man charged with sex assault of 12-year-old girl - 0
- Wife charged with stabbing husband during argument - 0
- Imprisoned pair could add to their already lengthy sentences if found guilty of assault - 0
- Judge nixes house arrest for man convicted in Ponzi scheme - 0
- Raymond man faces possession of child porn charges - 0
- Man failed to note conviction on gun permit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer Preview: Talent to boot - 0
- Drew Cline: Small sleights of hand in Republican primaries around NH - 0
- Scott and Genevieve Kelley - 0
- Market Basket deal reached; Arthur T. Demoulas to return - 1
- Police mum on reported shooting in Manchester - 0
- Multiple reports say deal reached for Arthur T. to buy Market Basket - 0
- Fisher Cats get behind early, fall to Senators - 0
- Sox downed on pinch-hit homer - 0
- Sister of accused Boston marathon bombers arrested after bomb threat - 0
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917