Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Autopsies completed on Manchester shooting victims
"It partially has to do with results themselves. It has to be compared to some other pieces of investigative information that we are getting," Assistant Attorney General Benjamin J. Agati said Wednesday. He said he expects the information will be made public Monday.
Police and federal agents spent several hours Tuesday scouring city streets and rooftops around the shooting scene in search of a firearm and other evidence.
Cause and manner of death have been determined in both cases, Agati said.
No other charges have been brought to date in connection with the shooting, Agati said.
David Hoffens lived in the same apartment with his brother, Edgar, and mother, Cynthia Hoffens. David Hoffens pleaded guilty last month to threatening to kill his brother and was given a fine and suspended sentence.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483