Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Autopsies completed on Manchester shooting victims
"It partially has to do with results themselves. It has to be compared to some other pieces of investigative information that we are getting," Assistant Attorney General Benjamin J. Agati said Wednesday. He said he expects the information will be made public Monday.
Police and federal agents spent several hours Tuesday scouring city streets and rooftops around the shooting scene in search of a firearm and other evidence.
Cause and manner of death have been determined in both cases, Agati said.
No other charges have been brought to date in connection with the shooting, Agati said.
David Hoffens lived in the same apartment with his brother, Edgar, and mother, Cynthia Hoffens. David Hoffens pleaded guilty last month to threatening to kill his brother and was given a fine and suspended sentence.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- Rochester shooting investigated - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
- Sen. Ayotte vows to fight on after her military sex assault bill passes - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus